- Anita Hollander
- Anita is Celia's sister, who has been an actor and singer all of her life. She is a cancer survivor, and has written music to tell her story.
- D & R Studio and Hometown Productions
- Recording studio in The Plains, Ohio. They produce and record "Hometown Showcase," a local radio program featuring local musicians. The show is broadcast on 970 WATH Radio every Saturday at 7:00 p.m.
- Ohio Valley Summer Theater Home Page
- This summer theatre project is 54 years old. Charlie & Celia have been a part of it over many years, and now serve on the board of directors. We have both been seen on stage, off stage, and in the orchestra pit! Look through the site for photographs of past productions.
- Jim McGaw
I can't begin to tell you how often people in the Southeastern Ohio region ask us about Jim McGaw. If you want to know what he has been up to, it is as simple as clicking on this link. Jim is the only member of the original Frogwhompers not currently residing in this part of the country, but he has certainly not forgotten his roots and continues to reach people with his music. Do yourself a favor and check out his site.
- Athenian Players Theatre
- If you are a fan of live theatre, this particular local Community Theatre has been putting on shows in various places around here since 1992. We have both been involved in past productions and feel fortunate that we can count the driving forces behind this group among our friends. They have united with the Berean Community Players to put on a series of shows for some years now at Stuart's Opera House in Nelsonville. Find out more about them by clicking here--and be sure to support them by becoming a member or by going to see their next production--you won' t regret it.
- The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Athens
We have had the privilege of providing music for this liberal congregation a couple of times, and they are gracious and friendly and fun. They welcome everyone to attend, so feel free to visit their website and fit them into your schedule.
- Jerry Rockwell's Mountain Dulcimer Page
- Jerry plays and builds mountain dulcimers. He is also a neighbor! He and Mary Lautzenheiser coordinate the Annual Southeast Ohio Dulcimer Festival each November in our locale.
- Noah Budin
- Noah is a singer/guitarist who also adds the mystic of theatre to his performance. He entertains children and adults alike. Celia has had the pleasure of performing with him in the past in the Cleveland, Ohio area. In the coming months, Noah will record his second CD, and Celia may appear as a guest artist. We'll keep you posted.
- The Dairy Barn - Southeastern Ohio Arts Center
- The Dairy Barn Arts Center promotes the arts, crafts and cultural heritage of southeastern Ohio, and to bring to the region the very best of the arts from all over the world. The year-round calendar includes exhibitions, festivals, educational programs and special events. It's really an old barn, and is quite charming in itself to visit. We are honored to be invited to play for occasional events, including The Tree Festival, Earth Day, and most recently, the opening reception for the Smithsonian Institution's "Inspirations from the Forest."
- Ross Moore
Ross is an old (ugh--that word) friend, one of the former members of the Appalachian Green Parks Project and a true believer in the traditional music of this region. Pay his site a visit--You'll be impressed.
- Hickory Ridge Fall Festival
Artists live along a fascinating ridge road in Morgan County, and each autumn they organize a festival along the several mile stretch of Hickory Ridge. The festival began in 2004, and we have provided musical entertainment for this annual event since 2007. The festival is always scheduled for the first Saturday in October. We tend to hang out at C-Squared. See you on the ridge!
- David Budin and Long Road
- David, a friend for some years, and brother to Noah Budin, whose website is also listed in our links, is a marvelous musician, and pretty funny to boot. His band, Long Road, plays music of the 1960's among other songs, and they perform in the Cleveland, Ohio area, sometimes at Nighttown. We recommend them.
- The Harp Connection
- This group runs a friendly and helpful website for things related to harps. Take a look around.
- Rev. Rachel Hollander
Rachel Hollander is Celia's youngest sister. She is a spiritual, musical dynamo, with a throaty, smoky, soothing and lovely voice. Rachel is currently in Alaska, having chosen it as her home for a second time.